What we suggest is to NOT try and pull out the moss but to treat it with bleach and water first, for a natural solution. Pulling the moss out will take the sand base with the roots, leaving you with nothing in between the pavers.
A solution of equal parts water and chlorine bleach annually to help prevent the moss from returning right away. Test the solution in a small area first to make sure it does not discolor the stone. Wet the stones for 30 seconds. Rinse the bleach solution from the stones with clean water.. As another option, my painter users a product called Miracle Mist, you can buy it on Amazon, Mendards, Walmart, or any paint store. You spray it on let it sit and hose it off.